To enliven the night-time of Macau, the Storefront Advertising Support Program is designed to create better conditions for the store owners on the usage of permanent neon and illuminated signs to promote their business. Eligible customers can benefit from a 20.3% discount on the specific consumption* of the neon and illuminated signs.
- Tariff A1 commercial customer
- Electricity supply contract holder
- The electric installation for the sign should be connected to the customer’s premises installation
- The electric installation for the sign should not cause any type of disruption to network operation and other installations, as well as in concern to the safety of persons and property; and
- The responsibility for operation and maintenance of the electric installation for the sign rests with the customer
- Valid sign permit issued by Civic & Municipal Affairs Bureau (IACM)
- Written statement of the installed load of the sign
*The specific consumption is estimated based on six hours usage a day of the signs’ installed load.
To find out more about the program, please call CEM Info Line 2833 9911.