If there is no permanent connection to your event site or your business installation is not for permanent use, you can apply for a temporary electricity supply.
Documents to be presented:
- Copy of applicant identification and copy of business registration issued within the last 3 months if the applicant name is a company;
- Map of scale 1:1000 of the site location proposed for the temporary switchboard;
- Description in one A4 page with the requested subscribed demand (kVA), residual operating current (mA) of circuit breaker, short-circuit breaking capacity (kA) of the incoming circuit breaker, purpose of the supply (trade fair, exhibition, festival or other short term event), and period for the use of temporary supply;
- Schematic electrical diagram of temporary switchboard installation;
- Declaration of Electrical Technician (with his/her ID copy);
- Copy of license issued by the respective government bureau for trade fair, exhibition, festival or other short term event.
- Connection charges according to the temporary installations of trade fair, exhibition, festival or other event
- Deposit according to the requested subscribed demand
- The connection of the requested temporary supply depends on the approval of electrical installation on the site, payment of the respective charges and nature of CEM job.
- Low Voltage supply can be completed in 10 working days after obtaining IACM license.
- Medium Voltage supply can be completed in 30 calendar days and after customer substation (PT) civil works approval.
 Macau ID, HK ID, PRC ID or Passport of different countries.
Contact Us if you have additional questions. We are always at your service.