Move In / Out

Request Power

  1.  Before Your Application
  2. Input Information
  3. Preview & Declaration
  4. Finish

Applicant [1]:

Must be the property owner/tenant


Required documents [2]:

  1. ID copy of property owner [3] [4]
  2. Copy of Property Registration Report [5] issued by Macau Land and Real Estate Registry Office (CRPM) (valid within three months)


If the applicant is the tenant, please also provide:

  1. ID copy of tenant [3] [4]
  2. Original and copy of lease [6]


For non-residential use, please also provide:

  1. Electrical Installation location drawing [7] (Applicable to subscribed demand over 20.7kVA)
  2. "Purpose of Electrical Installation / Electrical Technician Declaration" [8] and his/her ID card copy
  3. Valid Electrical Installation License [9] issued by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT), in the name of applicant and with respective subscribed demand



Deposit (according to the subscribed demand)


Time elapsed:

Within three working days [10]




[1] If applicant cannot apply in person, he/she may sign an authorization letter to authorize a representative to apply on his/her behalf.

[2] If combined premises are involved, approved Modification Project Plan by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT) is required.

[3] BIR, HK ID, PRC ID or Passports of different countries.

[4] If the applicant is a company/association, copy of business/association registration issued within the latest 3 months is required. Moreover, the Electricity Supply Contract has to be signed by the legal representative(s) with company/ association chop.

[5] Copy of property transaction contract testimony by lawyer/Three-party contract/Housing Deed/Stamp duty (M1&M2) can be provided but is subject to approval.

[6] For lease with testimony by lawyer, ID copy of the owner is not required.

[7] The drawing should indicate the location of customer electrical installation and the meter. Further information may be required when necessary.

[8] Declaration has to be signed by the applicant or the legal representative(s) of the company/association with company/association chop. “Electrical Technician Declaration” is only applicable to Electricity Supply Application and Change of Subscribed Demand that require valid Electrical Installation License.

[9] For electrical installation under scope specified in Administrative Regulation no. 35/2011.

[10] Refers to free access to the electrical installation.